Asus TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 90YV0GX2-M0NA00-TUF-GTX1650-04GD6-P-V2-GAMING
More about TUF GeForce RTX 1650
- The GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1665 MHz (OC mode)/1635 MHz (Default mode)
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
The TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem.
Each card is built using Auto Extreme manufacturing
protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with space grade lubricant that are sealed to IP5X standards.
And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components.
If you’re looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task.
Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU TWEAK III
Monitor, tweak, and tune
ASUS GPU Tweak III is more intuitive and feature rich than ever before. A revamped interface offers greater accessibility by integrating core functions into a centralized dashboard, and our Voltage Frequency tuner has been overhauled to make overclocking even easier.
Additional goodies like 0dB fan technology, automatic profile swapping, a fully customizable on screen display, and logging capabilities ensure that you get the most out of your graphics card.
TUF Compatibility Testing
ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug and play experience.
All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battle station that has a unified aesthetic.
Specification of TUF GeForce RTX 1650
Default mode: 1635 MHz(Boost Clock)
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
8.05 x 4.92 x 1.79 inches