TP-Link Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Spotlight, Dimmable Tapo L610
More about TP-Link Tapo Spotlight L610
- 2,700 K Warm Light– Set off a cozy and comfortable vibe for your home or any other public space
- 1~100% Dimmable– Dim to any brightness you desire for constantly-changing needs.
- High Lumen– Emits 350 lm light that is bright enough to shed light on any object
- GU10 Lamp Base– Compatible with any GU10 fixtures well. No extra burden for your first attempt.
- Grouping– Control all the Tapo Smart Spotlights by just one click on App
- Energy Saving– Reduce energy use by operating energy savingly, without losing brightness or quality.
- Remote Control – Instantly turn the spotlight on/off wherever you are via the Tapo App.
- Schedule– Preset a fixed schedule to manage your smart devices automatically.
- Timer – Create countdown timer lists for more precise time control.
- Voice Control – Manage your Smart Spotlights with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Easy Setup & Use– No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free App.
for the Elegant Décor
Smart Wi-Fi Spotlight, Dimmable
Dim the 350 Lumens Spotlight Steplessly
Explore the incredible fun captured from Smart Spotlight to make your home the superb space, by adjusting Tapo L610 as the way you want.
Match Any Embedded Downlight
The universal GU10 light fittings lead to the great convenience on spotlight installation. It’s simple for any starter to set it up on their owns.
Seek for Higher Engagement
Emitting a close-up partial lighting, Tapo L610 lights up the specific zone, perfect for displaying your favorite handicraft, art design, mock up, etc. It works not only to engage the audience, but reveal more great details as well.
Enchant the Space with Spotlights
When mounted in some public zones, Smart Spotlight would show its strengths that make it widely used as an energy-saving illumination option. It reaches a well balance between light intensity and overall gentle effect in the space.
Experience the Ambient Mode
To get relaxed entirely, you could try adjusting the Smart Spotlight’s brightness value to extremely low. It will give all of you the peace of mind at home.
Specification of TP-Link Tapo Spotlight L610
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Light Beam Angle:
220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Colour Rendering Index:
Warm-up Time up to 95%:
Yes (via app and voice only)
350 Lumens (50 W Equivalent)
Weighted Energy Consumption:
3 kWh/1,000 h
Tapo Smart Spotlight
Quick Start Guide
D50 x 55.2 mm
0 ºC~ 40 ºC
CE, ERP, RoHS, RCM
51 g (package included)