TP-Link Tapo Smart Light Switch 2 Gang 1 Way Tapo S220
More about Tapo Smart Switch S220
- Remote Control – Instantly turn the light on/off wherever you are through the Tapo app.
- VoiceControl– Manage your switch with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant.
- Schedule– Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices.
- AwayMode – Automatically turn the light on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Tool-Free Battery Replacement– Easily replace batteries after installation, no need of other tools.
- NoNeutral Wire Required – Super easy wiring. No neutral wire required.
- Hub Required – The Tapo Hub is required to support all smart features.
Make the Seamless Switch to Smart Living
Tapo S220 2-Gang | 1-Way
Control from Anywhere
Unsure you turned off the light in the other room? Just check the Tapo app and turn off the lights from the comfort of your bed.
No matter how many boxes you’re carrying, just tell your favorite voice assistant to turn on the lights for you.
Set Schedules & Delayed shutoff
A true smart home runs itself. Schedule when your lights turn on to match your daily routine or set a timer for added convenience.
Enhanced Experience with Smart Actions
With Smart Acitons, your Tapo devices work seamlessly together to create a smarter home.
Trigger your switch when motion is detected with the Tapo Motion Sensor.
Group lights and devices onto one switch to control the entire room with a single tap.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
No Neutral Wire Required
Works in every home without needing to rewire.
Tool-Free Battery Replacement
Allows you replace the batteries by yourself without seeking help from an electrician.
Specification of Tapo Smart Switch S220
250 V~ 50/60 Hz 4 A (Each Gang)
600 W LED / 600W CFL / 1000W INC / 1000W FTL / 50 W Fan
Standby Power Consumption:
0ºC~ 40ºC (32°F ~ 104°F )
CE, RoHS, UKCA
Dimensions ( H X W X D ):
87.1 × 86 × 41 mm
2× 1.5 V AAA/LR03 Batteries
2× Mounting Screws
Quick Start Guide