Gigabyte Z690 UD AX Motherboard LGA1700 DDR5 rev 1.2
Intel® Z690 Motherboard with Direct 16+1+2 Phases Digital VRM Design, DDR5 MEMORY, PCIe 5.0 Design, Ultra Performance VRM Heatsinks, 3 x PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE LAN, WIFI6 802.11ax, Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, Q-Flash Plus
Many Features of Gigabyte Z690 UD AX
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR5, 4 DIMMs
- DDR5 MEMORY Design
- Direct 16+1+2 Digital VRM Design with 60A Power Stage* and Tantalum Polymer Capacitor
- Ultra Performance VRM Heatsinks
- Intel® WIFI6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5.2 with AERO Antenna
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 3 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 TYPE-C® delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- RGB FUSION 2.0, supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- *Power Stage maximum current capacity is based on VCORE Phase.
To ensure maximum Turbo Boost and overclocking performance of Intel‘s new generation CPU, GIGABYTE Z690 series equip the best VRM design ever built with the highest quality components.
With technology moving so fast, GIGABYTE still keep up with the latest trends and provide our customers with advanced features and latest technology. GIAGBYTE Z690 Series motherboards come with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimize performance for gaming.
ADVANCED THERMAL SOLUTION
Z690 UD AX uses high performance Covered thermal design with high coverage MOSFET Heatsinks and thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
NEXT GENERATION CONNECTIVITY
GIGABYTE Z690 Series Motherboards let you experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speed with next generation network and storage connectivity.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ features its product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable.
LGA1700 socket: Support for 12th Generation Intel®Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors*
L3 cache varies with CPU
* Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.
Intel®Z690 Express Chipset
Support for DDR5 6000(O.C.) / 5800(O.C.) / 5600(O.C.) / 5400(O.C.) / 5200(O.C.) / 4800 / 4000 MHz memory modules
4 x DDR DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Go to GIGABYTE’s website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.3.
** Support native HDMI 2.1 TMDS compatible ports.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE’s website for details on configuring the audio software.
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek®5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)
Wireless Communication module
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (For PCB rev. 1.1)
WIFI a, b, g, n, ac, ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz carrier frequency bands
Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (For PCB rev. 1.2)
WIFI a, b, g, n, ac, ax, supporting 2.4/5/6 GHz carrier frequency bands
Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 5.0 standard.)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x1 (PCIEX1_4)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q_SB)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory can only be enabled on the M.2 connectors supported by the Chipset.
1 x USB Type-C®port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 support
1 x USB Type-C®port with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support, available through the internal USB header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hubs:
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x water cooling CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
2 x addressable LED strip headers
2 x RGB LED strip headers
3 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB Type-C®header, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x reset button
1 x reset jumper
1 x Q-Flash Plus button
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x USB Type-C®port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 support
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE®I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Water cooling flow rate detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash Plus
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton®Internet Security (OEM version)
Realtek®Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
Support for Windows 11 64-bit
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
There are no reviews yet.