Gigabyte 512GB UD PRO SSD [GP-UDPRO512G]
# Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
# Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
# Total Capacity: 512GB*
# Sequential Read speed : 550 MB/s**
# Sequential Write speed : 530 MB/s**
# Toshiba 3D TLC NAND Flash offers blazing speed, high capacity & enhanced reliability.
# External DDR3 DRAM Cache for Better Sustain Speed
# TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
* Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
** Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Industry Leading 3D NAND Flash
GIGABYTE UD PRO series SSDs adopt 3D TLC NAND flash, which has higher bit capacity, R/W speed performance, endurance and reliability compared to 2D TLC flash. Moreover, with an optimized controller and firmware, GIGABYTE UD PRO series SSDs provide excellent performance for a smooth PC experience.
Benefits of 3D NAND FLASH?
Higher Density and Capacity
Uses Less Power
Solid State Drive VS. Traditional Hard Drive
External DDR3L SDRAM Cache
The UD PRO SSD is equipped with high speed DDR3L SDRAM cache and does not need to reserve over-provisioning space, thus improving the random Read/Write performance. This means the users can use the full capacity of the drive. Moreover, external DRAM can be a buffer between controller and NAND flash for sustained performance when capacity is occupied by more and more data.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
2.5-inch internal SSD
TLC NAND Flash
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Sequential Write speed
Random Read IOPS
Random Write IOPS
69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
Power Consumption (Active)
Average: R : 2000mW; W : 2100mW
Power Consumption (Idle)
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written): the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.