Silicon Power SP 4TB Armor A60 USB 3.2 Portable External Hard Drive SP040TBPHDA60S3K
More about Silicon Power A60 4TB
- Super-speed data transfer with USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface
- 3-meter freefall test and 3m military-grade shockproof enclosure (MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV)
*Product meets the test standards under normal use. Do not deliberately drop or damage the product.
- IPX4 water-resistance provides protection against splashing water from any direction
- Advanced internal suspension system keeps the hard drive safe from drops and bumps
- Convenient wrap-around cable design prevents cable misplacement
- Grid pattern on the surface promotes scratch resistance
- LED light indicates data transfer activity and power status
- Easy “plug-in and use” eliminates the need for an external adapter
- Customization available (by request)
- Free SP Widget software available for download, which provides 7 major back-up and security functions
- Due to the name change by the USB-IF, the USB 3.2 Gen 1 is the same as USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0, all delivering the same speed up to 5Gbps.
Nothing To Lose With This Design
The Armor A60’s innovative cable slot design is specifically equipped for convenient cable-carry and storage, by which users can easily wrap and attach the cable around the drive. It’s a portable-friendly way to ensure you never misplace that loose, pesky cable again.
When The Going Gets Tough…
The Armor A60 is certified with 3m military-grade shockproof and IPX4 water-resistance level features for ultimate durability. This sturdiness is a result of the tough rubber casing and advanced internal suspension system which act as the perfect buffer and protect against drops, crushes, dust, and water damage.
A Pattern That’s More Than Just A Visual Effect
The Armor A60 has a special grid-textured surface that looks great, but is actually more than meets the eye. It grants anti-slip protection and also promotes resistance from fingerprints and scratches. It’s a neat pattern that doubles as a completely functional feature.
Super-Speed USB 3.2 Gen 1: Edit, Transfer, Move On
With super-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface, the Armor A60 delivers swift read and write speeds. Cut the time needed to edit or transfer large files, including HD graphics and videos, to get the job done faster so you can move on to the next project.
- 138.5mm x 85.9mm x 23.2mm
- 228g – 336g (by capacity)
- Rubber + Plastic
- Black/Green, Black/Black
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 & USB 3.0, USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
USB 3.1 Gen 1 (for Amazon.com)
- Supported OS
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
*Reformatting required for use with Mac OS
- Operating Temperature
- 5°C – 55°C
- Storage Temperature
- -40°C – 70°C
- Operation Voltage
- DC 5V
- TW Patent No. M486125. M487543 . D164347