ORICO M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure type c – [M2PV-C3]
- Up to 10Gbps with UASP: ORICO M.2 nvme ssd external case adopts Realtek control chip, with UASP acceleration protocol and USB3.1 GEN2 Type-C output interface, reach up to 900+ MB/S write/read speed matched with your M.2 NVMe SSD.
- NVMe SSD Enclosure: Compatible with 2280/2260/2242/2230 M Key/B+M Key PCIe SSD up to 2TB such as Samsung 970 EVO Plus/ 970 EVO/970 Pro/960 EVO, etc.New SSD drive should be formatted before first time using.
- Compatibility: Supports Window / Mac / Linux . This external hard drive case is suitable for connecting PC, smart phone, notebook computer, smart TV, smart router, PS4 and other devices. Plug and play, no driver needed. Package include 2 type A to C cables.
- Excellent Heat Dissipation: The copper bars with holes on the PCBA board rapidly radiating heat from internal SSD to external ABS and Aluminum case. The external case with heat exchange fin, for better heat dissipation under high-speed transmission.
- More details: The LED indicator on nvme ssd enclosure shows working status of SSD. The lightweight and compact size making it easy to carry with you. We provide 12 month warranty and lifetime technical service.
ORICO M.2 USB C enclosure(PCI-e 3.0) designed for PCIe NVMe SSD
1. To get a 10Gbps data transmission rate, the USB 3.1 interface on your PC should be USB 3.1 Gen
2. Some PCs only come with USB 3.1 Gen1 whose max speed is 5Gbps.
3. It is normal that the case heats up, for the high-speed NVMe M.2 drives generate much heat while working.
4. You are kindly reminded that your computer won’t recognize the actual SSD’s brand with this NVME to USB Adapter, so for Samsung SSD that you couldn’t use the Samsung disk cloning software
5. For the brand new SSD drive, it may not find the drive, because the brand new SSD drive should be formatted before first time using. And also need to make the SSD drive partition.
What’s in the box
- 1x ORICO NVMe Enclosure
- 2x USB-A to Type-C cable
- 1x Screw set
- 1x Service card
- 1x User manual