HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset
Lightweight comfort. Heavyweight sound.
Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset have many Features such as:
– Lightweight headset with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head
– 50mm directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games
– HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
– Adjustable steel slider for a solid, sturdy feel
– Intuitive volume control on headset ear cup
– Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone so you’ll always know when you’re muted
– Multi-platform compatibility
Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset Specs.
|Driver:||Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets|
|Type:||Circumaural, Closed back|
|Sound pressure level:||102 ± 3dBSPL/mW at 1kHz|
|Input power:||Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW|
|Cable length and type:||Headset (1.3m) + Extension Y-cable(1.7m)|
|Connection:||Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + extension cable – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs|
|Element:||Electret condenser microphone|
|Polar pattern:||Uni-directional, Noise-canceling|
|Sensitivity:||-40 dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)|
Headset or as some people call it Headphone is a device that you can connect it to your laptop, PC, Mobile, Gaming Console
There is many way to connect the headset to your device the availability is by wireless Bluetooth wired for gaming we recommend Customers to use wired or wireless .
for business and meeting and chatting we recommend headset with lightweight feature .
to get it for your mobile you will use 3.5 Jack with single Channel the same thing for play station while you will connect it to your Console controller .
for more info. Click Here
for more kingston product Click Here