Intel Core 12th Gen i3-12100F BX807151200F
Intel Core 12th Gen i3-12100f BX807151200F
Intel Core i3-12100F
With 4 cores (8 threads), 4.30 GHz Max Turbo frequency, and based on Intel’s new micro architecture, the Core i3-12100f delivers amazingly smooth performance for a variety of home and office applications. It’s also future-proof with PCIe 5.0 and DDR5 support, making it well ready for next gen graphics and memory.
Revolutionary performance and multitasking.
With the highest clock speeds and a groundbreaking new architecture, you’ll be able to push your gameplay to new heights while secondary apps run seamlessly in the background.
- Up to 4.3 GHz Max Clock Speed
- 4 Cores, 8 Threads
Performance beyond the cores.
The new processor architecture is also compatible with the latest platform innovations, giving you performance improvements throughout your PC.
- Support for PCIe Gen 5 and DDR5 for high-performance components like memory and graphics.
- Thunderbolt 4 and Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) deliver fast transfer speeds and connections to peripherals.
- Intel® Gaussian & Neural Accelerator3.0
- Intel® Thread DirectorNo
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost)Yes
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported ‡Yes
- Intel® Speed Shift TechnologyYes
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 ‡No
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology ‡2.0
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology ‡Yes
- Intel® 64 ‡Yes
- Instruction Set64-bit
- Instruction Set ExtensionsIntel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2
- Idle StatesYes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® TechnologyYes
- Thermal Monitoring TechnologiesYes
- Intel® Volume Management Device (VMD)Yes
Security & Reliability
- Intel® Standard Manageability (ISM) ‡Yes
- Intel® Control-Flow Enforcement TechnologyYes
- Intel® AES New InstructionsYes
- Secure KeyYes
- Intel® OS GuardYes
- Execute Disable Bit ‡Yes
- Intel® Boot GuardYes
- Mode-based Execute Control (MBEC)Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡Yes
- Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) ‡Yes