HP Laptop 15-dw3087ne 4C7T2EA
- Intel Core i5 – 1135G7
- 8 GB DDR4-2666 MHz RAM (1 x 8 GB) (Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.)
- 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce MX350 ( 2 GB GDDR5 dedicated )
- 15.6 inch diagonal, ( 39.6 cm ) HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits,
- DOS ( operating system )
Stay productive and entertained from anywhere with long-lasting battery life and micro-edge display.
See more. Take it anywhere.
With its 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display, slim and light design, plus 81% screen to body ratio , this PC lets you see more and do more, no matter where the day takes you and with Anti-glare panel Enjoy the sun and your favorite content with this anti-glare panel. Non-reflective and low gloss means you’ll get less glare while you’re outside.
Reliable performance for every day
Tackle your busiest days with the performance of an Intel® processor and advanced graphics. Store more of what you love with abundant storage.
Powered up and productive. All day long.
With long-lasting battery life and HP Fast Charge technology, this laptop lets you work, watch, and stay connected. Integrated precision touchpad with multi-touch support speeds up both navigation and productivity and Boot up in seconds with lightning fast speed with up to 512 GB PCIe SSD storage.
Exceptional experience, anywhere
11th Gen Intel Core processors bring the perfect combination of features to make you unstoppable. Get things done fast with high performance, instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity.
NVIDIA GeForce MX350 graphics
Supercharge your PC for work and play. Get higher graphics performance for smooth gaming and accelerated editing, maximized battery and performance with NVIDIA Optimus Technology, while GeForce® Experience enables capturing and sharing videos, driver updates, and live streaming of games- allowing you to do it all.
Intel Core i5 – 1135G7 (up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology , 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores) [1 ,2]
Intel Integrated SoC
NVIDIA GeForce MX350 ( 2 GB GDDR5 dedicated )
8 GB DDR4-2666 MHz RAM (1 x 8 GB) (Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.)
512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC 
Screen-to-body ratio (without speakers)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
35.85 x 24.2 x 1.99 cm (Dimensions vary by configuration)
1.75 kg (Weight varies by configuration)
3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion
Battery recharge time
Supports battery fast charge: approximately 50% in 45 minutes 
Realtek RTL8821CE-M 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1×1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo  (MU-MIMO supported; Miracast compatible)
Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN
Full-size, natural silver keyboard with numeric keypad
HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support; Precision Touchpad Support
1 multi-format SD media card reader
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo
Optical drive not included
Pay attention to these notes:
1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
3. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
4. Percent of active plus nonactive viewing area to active viewing area plus border. Measure with lid vertical to the desk.
6. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP products. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
7. Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is backwards compatible with prior Wi-Fi 5 specs.
For more details about ( HP Laptop 15 dw3087ne Core i5 1135G7 8 GB DDR4 RAM 512 GB NVMe SSD Nvidia MX350 15.6 inch HD DOS 4C7T2EA ) :
For more hp products :
For more laptops / notebooks :