TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND
- The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. It is designed using Align™ 1-stream technology to provide high-speed, unrivaled wireless performance for your network at 150Mbps. The APs support a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming applications
- Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Universal/ WDS Repeater, Bridge with AP)
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Up to 30 meters (100 feet) of flexible deployment with included Power over Ethernet Injector
- Up to 4 SSIDs and VLAN support, it allows networks administrator to segregate different services or applications to different designated users
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense against security threats
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- 5dBi External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Wall mounted available, also can be placed horizontally on a table or desk
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good