Kodak Charger for 4 Battery AA // AAA Size
(Comes with 4 AA < 2100 mAh) [K620E-C+4AA2100]
• Charges AA and AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
• Charge up to 4 AA or up to 4 AAA batteries.
Recommended Temperature Ranges for Use
HOW TO CHARGE
1. Place 2 or 4 AA or AAA size batteries into the charger so that the + (positive) and – (negative) ends (terminals) of the batteries correspond to the same + and – marking in the charger. When charging only 2 AA or AAA size batteries, place them together in either the left or right side (channel) of the charger.
CAUTION: Do not mix AA and AAA size batteries in the same channel.
2. Plug the charger into an electrical receptacle (outlet). The charge indicatorlights are illuminated and battery charging begins. (NOTE: Do not insert or remove batteries during this charging process.) The charging cycle time depends on battery type. See specification chart.
• For best performance, use only Kodak Ni-MH batteries.
• Charge the batteries before using (unless using pre-charged batteries).
• Do not use charged and discharged batteries together.
• Insert batteries correctly by matching + (positive) and –(negative) ends (terminals) of the battery to the same + and – position in the charger.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS— Save These Instructions
• DANGER—TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRICAL SHOCK, CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
• For connection to a supply not in the U.S.A., use an attachment plug adapterof the proper configuration forthe power outlet. This battery charger is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
• This appliance is notintended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.