TP-LINK Portable Battery Powered 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3040
- TP-LINK’s TL-MR3040 is a truly mobile wireless networking platform that when paired with a 3G/4G USB modem, is able to broadcast a wireless signal at up to 150Mbps around a room, creating a mobile office or entertainment network for up to five devices to access the Internet simultaneously. The device is the ideal travel companion, with pocket-sized dimensions and powered by its own powerful internal 2000mAh battery, users can work or play for hours on end. The device is also incredibly easy to use, allowing users to rapidly set up an Internet connected wireless network in as little time as it takes to plug in their 3G/4G USB router or WAN cable and when finished, simply place the device back in their pockets.
- Share a 3G/4G mobile connection, compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems
- Battery powered, portable design, light and small enough for you to take anywhere
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each connected device
- A micro USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply
- Three working modes: 3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
- Easy operation modes change at a flip of the operation mode switch
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good