TP-Link AV500 Powerline AC Wi-Fi Kit [TL-WPA4530 KIT]
TP-Link AV500 Powerline AC Wi-Fi Kit
# Up to 500Mbps – high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
# Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi – Extends 2.4GHz (300Mbps) + 5GHz (433Mbps) dual band Wi-Fi speeds to every room of your house
# Wi-Fi Clone – Simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration by copying the network name and password from your router with one touch
# Wi-Fi Auto-Sync –Allows you to automatically sync your Wi-Fi settings across your Powerline network by pressing the pair buttons
# Out of Box Simplicity – Set up a secured Powerline network in minutes. Simply plug, pair and play!
Extend Dual Band Wi-Fi to any room
Based on the Powerline technology, your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of your router.
Using your existing electrical wiring, this kit brings network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
Now with the cutting-edge 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology the first time at TP-LINK’s Powerline products, you can create a dual band Wi-Fi network (simultaneous 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433Mbps on 5GHz) with more bandwidth and less interference, maximizing the performance of your Powerline network.
Plug, Pair and Play!
1. Plug the TL-PA4020P in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the TL-WPA4530 in any desired power outlet.
2. Press the ‘Pair’ buttons on both adapters to create a secure network. There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
* Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.
Easy Network Extension with the Touch of A Button
Simply press your extender's Wi-Fi Clone button and your router's WPS button to automatically copy the network name and password from your primary router. This creates a unified network and eliminates the need for complex configuration.
Easily Add Additional Extenders with Wi-Fi Auto-Sync
If you ever decide to add more extenders to your Powerline network, the process will be just as simple as the initial setup. The Wi-Fi Auto-Sync function allows you to simply Plug, Pair and Play! Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically. Any time you change the settings for one extender, all other extenders in the network will be updated as well.
* Wi-Fi Auto-Sync is now available on TP-LINK wireless Powerline adapters.
Seamless Wi-Fi Coverage
A unified network allows you to stay connected, even when you’re on the go. You can enjoy a single, seamless network throughout your entire home or office, without having to switch from one hotspot to another.
Turn Any Power Outlet into 3 Ethernet Ports
With 3 Ethernet ports, the TL-WPA4530 provides up to three wired connections for your wired-only devices like PCs, game consoles, and smart TVs to your network. Just plug in, and enjoy.
Find the Leds Disturbing?
Turn off the lights through pressing the LED On/Off button or control the LEDs remotely with tpPLC App* on your phones or tpPLC Utility on your PCs.
TP-Link AV500 Powerline AC750 Wi-Fi KIT (TL-WPA4530 KIT)
* You can download the tpPLC app for iOS and Android devices. You can download the intuitive new tpPLC Utility for your PC at www.tp-link.com
1. Powerline devices need to be connected to the same electrical circuit and must be deployed in sets of two or more.
2. TP-LINK Powerline devices work with any HomePlug AV or HomePlug AV2 compatible Powerline devices from any brands.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good